Title: Manager of Operations
- Environmental Studies Degree-Concordia University, Montreal PQ
- Building Systems Engineering Diploma-Vanier College PQ
- Electrical Industry Training Institute-Power System training certificate-Surrey BC
History: Brad is proud to be of First Nation's descent with ancestry traced back to the Manitoba Red River Band. With over 20 years’ experience in the construction industry, Brad offers an extensive background of project procurement in industries from agriculture, electrical distribution to commercial construction. Brad is a NABCEP certified professional with a thirst for ongoing education in the renewable field.
Title: Renewable Energy Advisor
- B Tech – Construction Management (with distinction)
- Red Seal Journeyman Electrician (1992)
- Electrical FSR Class A (2001)
- 4th Class power engineer (1996)
History: Greg has 24 years of experience as a journeyman electrician and is presently designing and managing large multi-use construction projects for a Vancouver based developer. Greg is keen and interested in renewable, cutting edge technologies with respect to energy and mechanical systems and has recently teamed up with Rikur Energy to be an industry leader in photovoltaic energy systems. Greg is a resident of New Westminster and has a solar array on his home.
Title: Sales Manager