Title: Operations Manager
- Environmental Studies Degree-Concordia University, Montreal PQ
- Building Systems Engineering Diploma-Vanier College PQ
- Electrical Industry Training Institute-Power System training certificate-Surrey BC
History: With over 20 years’ experience in the construction industry, Brad offers an extensive background of project procurement in industries from agriculture, electrical distribution to commercial construction. Brad is a NABCEP certified professional with a thirst for ongoing education in the renewable field
Title: Business Development Manager
- Idaho State University – BS Sport Science-2007
- UBCOB Ravens Rugby RFC- Vice President 2012 – present
History: Born and raised in Vancouver, Kol is very familiar and involved with his community and has led all Grid-Tied solar projects successfully at Rikur Energy. He thoroughly inspects and monitors the installation team and is very involved in the outcome for each job. Kol is up to date with the latest products, installation techniques and permitting procedures within different municipalities.
Title: Sales & Design Specialist
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology Diploma, BCIT
- PVOL101, 202, 203, 206, 303, 304, 350, Solar Energy International (SEI)
History: With 5 years as an Electrician on Cruise ships and private yachts, and 4 years as an Operations Manager on 2 luxury island resorts in the Bahamas, Aaron has been exposed to many different work environments and cultures. He brings to Rikur Energy an interest and passion for solar power, as well as an eagerness to ensure the best possible customer experience.
Title: Renewable Energy Advisor
- B Tech – Construction Management (with distinction)
- Red Seal Journeyman Electrician (1992)
- Electrical FSR Class A (2001)
- 4th Class power engineer (1996)
History: Greg has 24 years of experience as a journeyman electrician and is presently designing and managing large multi-use construction projects for a Vancouver based developer. Greg is keen and interested in renewable, cutting edge technologies with respect to energy and mechanical systems and has recently teamed up with Rikur Energy to be an industry leader in photovoltaic energy systems. Greg is a resident of New Westminster and has a solar array on his home.
email: [email protected]
Title: Vancouver Island Sales Representative
- Red Seal Journeyman Sheet Metal Worker 1993
- Masters Certification in Renewable Energy 2010
(Boots on the Roof Training at Unitek College, Fremont CA)
History: With 30 yrs Construction Experience, Bob is a well rounded tradesman and is familiar with many aspects of construction.
Bob and his Family currently reside on Vancouver Island and have Solar Arrays on two of their homes.
Title: Red Seal FSR Electrician
- BCIT Electrical Studies
Title: Installation Team Leader/Red Seal Journeyman Roofer
Use Electricity Much?
Get in touch with Rikur Energy today and start making your own. It’s that simple.